“HVAC SERVICING PROCEDURES” là cuốn sách hướng dẫn nói về cách bảo trì, kiểm tra hệ thống lạnh. Cuốn sách này rất bổ ích cho anh em dân điện lạnh. Và nó cũng hướng dẫn chi tiết, cách tiếp cận, kiểm tra, các thiết bị an toàn. Là cuốn sách rất hay… AE đọc rồi sẽ biết. Dưới đây là link download share cho anh em tham khảo.
The focus of this manual is place on the field servicing of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. Emphasis is place on the “hand – on” use of the service instruments and how to perform the service procedures, rather than on related theory or scientific principle. The field proven servicing procedures described provide an invaluable resource for both the entry – level and experienced service technician. This is especially true when looking for alternative or up- to – date methods for performing and a particular service task. Unlike many other manuals written about servicing HVAC equipment, this manual encompasses all area of service, including the mechanical refrigeration system, electrical system, and air distribution system. All the material in this manual reflects the current EPA requirements of Section 608 of the Clean Air Act.
This manual has been designed as a field companion to be carried with you in your truck and on the job. Some of its feature include:
- Spiral binding to allow both hand free when following procedures.
- The binder and pages are sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of field use, and printed on wipe – clean paper that resist grease and dirt.
- All safety and other important information is highlight in red.
- All section of the manual are separated by dividers for quick cross-referencing.
- Each section divider contains an alphabetical index of section contents.
- The fist page of each sections contains a complete Table of Contents for the section.
- All sections of the manual are liberally illustrated for easy use in the job.
- Servicing procedures are presented in an easy – to – use tabular format that is keyed to supporting illustrations, with all the tables and illustrations of facing pages for easy reference.
- The service procedures provide references to the detailed descriptions contained in Section 1 for each instrument or device use in the procedure.
- Glossary of Terms and Pressure/temperature Charts are included in the back of the manual.
Special appreciation is expressed to the following reviewers for their help in validation the technical accuracy and usability of this manual.
Rob Glenn Bob Muth
Manager, Distributor Customer Assurance Chief Technical Officer
Weathertech Distributing Company, Inc Slakey Brothers, Inc.
HVAC Servicing Procedures